Why Western Canada?
Western Canada's Manufacturing Base Continues to Expand – Gain Visibility, Sales and Market Share!
The rebound in Alberta’s economy surpassed expectations in 2017. The resurgence is broad-based, with nearly every sector expanding. Exports increased by almost 30% on rising oil production and an expanded manufacturing base. Jobs are up. Exports are up. Manufacturing is up.
Reserve Your Space Now
Alberta is Canada’s 3rd Largest Manufacturing Sector, and One of Canada’s Major Metal Manufacturing Hubs.
- Manufacturing Companies: 9,129
- Manufacturing Employment: 119,200
- Contribution to GDP: $16.5 billion
- Manufacturing Sales: $71.3 billion
- Manufacturing Exports: $27.6 billion
“Manufacturing Investment is Set to Increase by Almost $800 Million in 2018.”
British Columbia Manufacturing
Over the past five years, B.C. has had the
fastest-growing manufacturing sector in
Canada, in terms of GDP.
- Manufacturing Companies: 7,200
- Manufacturing Employment: 175,000
- Contribution to GDP: $16 billion
- Manufacturing Sales: $50.2 billion
- 3rd largest aerospace sector in Canada!
Manufacturing plays a key role in Saskatchewan,
making up 7% of the provincial GDP. In 2017,
the sector represented 28,000 employees and
manufacturing shipments totalled $16 billion.
See Who Attends WMTS