WMTS attracts small job shops, mid-size companies and large manufacturers. Connect with hard-to-reach manufacturers and learn how you can help them achieve their goals – the key to long-term business relationships.
Reach Key Decision Makers in Western Canada
of attendees influence equipment purchase decisions in their companies.
of attendees have equipment budgets that exceed $20,000, and more than 25% have budgets that exceed $200,00!
of attendees are at the engineering level or higher. Get in front of purchase influencers from management to end-users.
of attendees comes from the hard-to-reach small and medium-sized manufacturers. WMTS connects you with small job shops, mid-size companies and large OEMS that are essential to the Canadian manufacturing industry.
Meet Qualified Prospects From These Industries / Sectors and More
The majority of WMTS attendees hail from one of the following business sectors:
- Oil & Gas
- Job Shop/Contract Manufacturing
- Industrial and Commercial Machinery
- Fabricated Metal/Stampings
- Agriculture & Agriculture Equipment
Other industries represented include:
- Food & Beverage
- Materials Suppliers/Distributors
- Measuring, Analyzing, Controlling Instruments
- Medical Instruments, Appliances, Supplies
- Other Transportation
- Plastic Products
- Pulp and Paper
- Research & Development
- Sporting & Recreation Goods